Perfection of the Saints
"And Festus said with a loud voice, Paul, you are beside yourself; much learning has made you insane!" Acts 26:24
"But he said, I am not insane, most noble Festus; but speak forth the words of truth and soberness." Acts 26:25-29
"Therefore, O king Agrippa, I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision: But showed first to them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to the Gentiles,
that they should repent and turn to God, and do works proving repentance." Acts 26:19, 20
If God is offering you ALL He has. Do you think you will get into heaven if you do not do the same? Jesus said His yoke is easy and His burden is light. But you disbelieve Him and preach others should too. But before the yoke and burden is made easy and light Jesus says "Come unto ME ..... " So then ask yourself. Have I truly come to the Lord? If you have come to the Lord and received His power then it is "easy" to be obedient to God.
The revelation of this truth is all throughout the entire Bible. Starting from the very beginning with Adam and Eve not being obedient and the devastation that caused. And it ends in Revelation warning man must not add or take away from God's Word. We must not take away any portion of the Word of God from our lives. But seek to be filled with HIM. We must walk toward this goal God sets before us, with all of our hearts.
God calls for the "perfecting of the saints"... Look who seeks to help us to perfection. Who is SUPPOSED to push us to perfection. These people God raises up for this purpose. You see, GOD uses that word "Perfection":
1. I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called,
2. With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love;
3. Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.
4. There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;
5. One Lord, one faith, one baptism,
6. One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
7. But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.
8. Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.
9. (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?
10. He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)
11. And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
12. For the perfecting of the saints,
for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
13. Till we all come in the unity of the faith,
and of the knowledge of the Son of God,
unto a perfect man,
unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:
14. That we henceforth be no more children,
tossed to and fro,
and carried about with every wind of doctrine,
by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;
15. But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:
16. From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.
The difference between reading God's Word and receiving the revelation from God concerning what you are reading is the difference between loving God with your whole heart and honoring Him with your lips.
See what the Lord says here about the difference between just hearing the Word of God and Believing the Word of God
"For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them." Matthew 13:15
Jesus isn't talking about a one time thing here. This is every day we have to do this. Lord give us this day, day by day, our daily bread. Hearing the Word of God and believing with our heart and going forward in our conversion and allowing God to shine a light on and purge something we didn't see.
7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
Do not let that be you. Walk with God every day. Every minute of the day. With all your heart. With all your strength. With all your MIND. God's power will keep you in Christ and the fear of God should prevent you from backsliding into perdition.
I pray to God the Father in Jesus' Name that more people receive this message so that we can see a mighty move of God in these last hours of time! Amen
Please read through some of my latest short and easy to understand messages about keeping God's Word:
You can be saved!
God loves the people in the world so much that He came down to die for us. If God is opening your heart to His message and you feel convicted for your sins which have separated you from a holy God and you feel the need to be forgiven, then say this prayer. This is how I was powerfully converted to the Christ in 1997!
Say, "My Lord and my God, have mercy on me, a sinner. I believe Jesus the Christ died on the cross and shed His precious blood for the forgiveness of all my sins. I believe Jesus raised from the dead and ascended into heaven and is now on the right-hand side of God listening to this prayer. I open up the door of my heart and I invite You in, Lord Jesus. Thank you, God, for saving my soul and I vow to serve you with all my heart which is the first and greatest commandment. Amen."